Multi-platform Casinos offer a range of different games from different software providers.This is great for players because they get to experience the entire different games from each provider on one online casino. Players get a large selection of games from providers including; NetEnt, IGT, Quickfire, NextGen, Play’nGo, Leander Games, Sheriff Gaming and Betsoft.
The Best Multi-Platform Casino Reviews
Here is a list of Casinos that are considered Multi-platform Operators:
|Play Now||Bet365 Casino:Bet365 Has +150 Games And A £100 Bonus. Their Software Providers Are:- Play ‘N Go- Playtech|
|Play Now||Betfair Casino:Betfair gives players a £300 Bonus and has more than 100 games. Their software providers are:- NetEnt- Playtech– IGT
|Play Now||Betvictor Casino:Betvictor Casino offer players over 500 games and a 175 Pound Bonus offer. Betvictor Casino hosts 5 different software operators:- NetEnt- IGT- Quickfire
|bgo Casino:bgo Casino offer players hundreds of games and a 200% up to GBP200 Welcome Bonus. They host 3 different software operators:- NetEnt- IGT- Microgaming|
|Play Now||G’Day Casino:G’Day Casino boasts a whopping £500 Bonus and 50 Free spins. Their software providers are:- NetEnt- Leander Games- Betsoft|
|Play Now||Guts Casino:Guts Casino hosts over 500 games and has a £300 and 100 Free Spins Bonus. Their software providers are:- NetEnt- IGT- Quickfire
– Sheriff Gaming
|Play Now||Leo Vegas Casino:Leo Vegas has 200% and 200 Free spins Bonus as well as 300 games. Their software providers are:- NetEnt- IGT- Quickfire
|Play Now||Mr Green Casino:At Mr Green you will find a Welcome Bonus of €350 and 100 free spins as well as 500 + games. They make use of 5 different software providers:- NetEnt- Microgaming- Nextgen
|Play Now||Mr Smith Casino:Mr Smith offers a £300 Welcome Bonus plus a whopping 300 Free Spins. They have a large selection of games. They make use of 6 different software providers:- NetEnt- Microgaming- GTS, Playtech
– Quickfire Games
– Evolution Gaming
|Play Now||Netbet Casino:Netbet offers a Welcome Bonus of €200 and half back on players 1st deposit if they happen to lose all their money. Their software providers include:- Amaya- Gaming1- iSoftBet
– Leander Games
|Play Now||Redbet Casino:Redbet gives players €1000 Bonus and an additional 250 Free Spins plus an astounding selection of games. Their software providers are:- Microgaming- Quickfire- NYX|
|Play Now||Royal Panda Casino:Royal Panda gives players a £100 and 10 Free Spins Bonus on top of 200+ games. Their software providers are:- NetEnt- Play’nGo|
|Play Now||Super Lenny Casino:Super Lenny offers €150 Bonus and 150 Free Spins. They have over 250 games to choose from and the software providers they make use of are:- NetEnt- Thunderbird- Microgaming
– Play and Go
|Play Now||Thrills Casino:Thrills Casino gives players 400+ games on top of a £200 and 50 Free Spins Bonus. Their software providers are:- NetEnt- Play’nGo|
The variety of Software includes:
- Leander Games: Established in Buenos Aires, Argentina in 2008, this platform focuses on the development of creative video slot games.
- NextGen: NextGen (Next Generation) Gaming has been one of the foremost independent suppliers of games to the gambling industry since the Australian company was founded in 1999.
- Betsoft: BetSoft offers animated 3D quality, SLOT 3 series slot games. This software is chosen by many leading casinos wishing to enthral gamers with highest quality games such as video poker, craps, roulette and blackjack.
- Sheriff Gaming: developer of the “most advanced animated 3D slots and table games available for the online gaming market.”
- Play’nGo: This company offers state of the art gaming and entertainment solutions which focus on casino software, online bingo games, back office management tools, and payment methodology.
- Quickfire: With 400 games, 100 operators, 20 000 players per day and over 50 million bets per day it’s safe to say that Quickfire is a versatile and unique gaming experience, whether it’s used by players or operators.
- IGT: Established in 1981, IGT has been a leading supplier of land based gaming machines and their state of the art online casino software has been around for more than a decade.
- Playtech: The Company made a huge move in 2005 when they went public and began being traded on the London Stock Exchange.
- NetEnt: One of the big names is Net Entertainment. By now, NetEnt is proud of its huge network of casinos, with a whopping selection of games and multiple formats available, NetEnt has been the top choice for players as well as casinos for many years.
Advantages of using a Multi-Platform Casino
Each and every software provider offers different games, sometime players would like to choose games from various providers. Hence, Multi-Platform Casinos were born. Here are some of the advantages of playing at a Multi-Platform Casino:
- A wider range of games: Now you are not just limited to certain games, you get to choose between games from various providers (e.g. Microgaming, Netent, IGT, etc). This allows players to no longer have to use different casinos every time they want to play their favourite game
- You only need to put your personal and payment information in once and never again. Instead of putting your information on many online casino sites, now you can have the benefit of playing various games and only put your information in once
- Extra Bonuses and Promotions – Due to the fact there are more software providers, you will come across many bonuses
The Best Multi-Platform Casino Bonuses Reviews
£175 BONUSREAD REVIEW
£1100 BONUSREAD REVIEW
£500 BONUSREAD REVIEW
£700 BONUSREAD REVIEW
£350 BONUSREAD REVIEW
£1000 BONUSREAD REVIEW
£100 BONUSREAD REVIEW