If you’ve been looking for an excuse to learn to play Roulette, the ultimate game of chance, then look no further. Casino UK has compiled a free ebook that will have you learning more about this popular casino game and its strategy in no time at all. From getting to know the various bets available to understanding the difference between an Amnerican and European Roulette Wheel, Casino UK will help you understand. From start to strategy roulette ebook.
What’s Inside The Roulette eBook:
- The Roulette Wheel – This consists of spaced pockets around the wheel, represented by both a number and a colour. Numbers range from 1-36 and are represented on the wheel out of order, alternating black and red.
- The Roulette Table – The table can be single or double-sided. A double-sided table simply has the same pattern printed twice, to accommodate a larger crowd
- Betting Options – Once you’ve decided on the bet you want to place and how much you want to bet, place your chips neatly in the assigned square on the table.
- The Croupier – The croupier’s job is to collect and pay out bets, and set the ball spinning in the Roulette wheel
- Inside Bets – Inside Bets are bets on individual numbers, but also incorporate groups of those numbers as they’re related to each other in the inside grid.
- Outside Bets – Outside bets include such broad categories as Red and Black, or Odd and Even.
- Roulette Strategy
- The Gambler’s Fallacy
- House Edge
Our ebook has been put together with one thing in mind: To provide information on every area of the game, without getting players bogged down by all the reading!
Therefore it is written in a short and a concise manner with a scattering of anecdotes to keep it light and fun to read. You’ll learn about the history of this game, basic game strategy and rules, and discover the different variants.