The best live casinos take all of the games that you love to play at your local casino and put them in an environment that you can enjoy in the comfort of your own home through a web browser or a software download. Instead of travelling to a casino, booking hotel accommodations and creating a rigid schedule, you can instead, play at live dealer casinos, partaking in the various games whenever you want from the comfort of your own home right on your computer or mobile device.
Our Favourite Live Dealer Casinos
What are UK Live Dealer Casinos?
How do you know which Casinos in the UK are Live Dealer Casinos? Easy, A UK Online Live Dealer Casino has certain aspects which make it Live:
- First and foremost it is an Online Casino which offers Live Dealers when playing various games.
- It must be licensed by the Government of Gibraltar and the Gambling Commission of UK, thus making it a responsible online casino.
- It should offer you a safe online and deposit and withdrawal methods such as UKash, Neteller and many more.
- It should be based in the UK (England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales) and can be played for Real Money
- Live Casinos are a live version of Online Casinos.
- It involves dealers that are live, meaning they are literally standing by the table of your choice dealing you your cards/rolling the wheel while you are playing.
What to consider when Choosing a UK Live Casino Online
There are various factors that you need to be made aware of before deciding on the right live dealer casinos for you.
- There are mainly two different styles of dealers – One being the typical Vegas style gaming and the other based on various countries and there styles.
- Software is a crucial aspect of Live Dealer Casinos. The best and most well know software include Microgamming, NetEnt, Playtech and IGT. These softwares’ integrate seamlessly with the casinos interface, thus, giving a smooth play.
- Security: All transactions need to be protected by a 128-bit Secure Socket Layer Digital Encryption, this means that when making banking transactions, your personal details and banking information is kept safe and secure.
- Live Casinos boast all the favourite game categories, ranging from Blackjack to the live Roulette Wheel, and Baccarat. The main difference between live and standard casinos, is that Live Games offers real and interactive feel to your experience.
Some of the Best Live Casinos in the UK:
32Red Live Dealer Casino – Offering casino players the opportunity to play via software download, in browser, and mobile apps, and features both random number generated games along with live dealer tables and live casino games. Powered by Microgaming™ and traded on the London Stock Exchange, it comes to no surprise that 32Red Casino has won numerous awards in over a decade of operation. 32Red Casino is one of the longest-running Microgaming™ casinos in the world which is licensed in Gibralta and is respected as a safe, fun, and reliable destination for online as well as live casino players.
Gala Live Casino – Re-launched and reloaded, the all-new Gala Casino now features more games, more promotions and more bonuses than ever before. It really does hit all the right online live casino notes. Nothing is left to chance and it will come as no surprise that Gala Live Casino is now based on the tried and trusted Playtech, a major software and gaming systems developer for over 10 years.
Betfair Live Dealer Casino – An extremely easy to use Web 2.0 elements platform, Betfair Casino is one of the most well-established online casinos in the industry. Its live casino games are all powered through Playtech. Betfair Casino is licensed in the jurisdiction of Malta. As of this writing, players from the United States are not permitted to play at Betfair Casino for real money.
Ladbrokes Live Casino – Players can enjoy both a download and Flash/No download version of the games and they also offer one of the best live casinos online. Both the Casino and Live Poker rooms are powered by Microgaming software which means there are over 500 games to enjoy. Ladbrokes casino is one of the biggest betting institutions in the UK alone and is known worldwide for their Sportsbetting and Poker portal. This online live dealer casino is by no means a runner up, with constant updates and new options being added.
Titanbet Live Casino – TitanBet UK is the United Kingdom-only version of the popular TitanBet platform. TitanBet as a whole has been around since 2009, but the UK domain only went live in September of 2014. That gives the site the feel of one that has been around for some time, but it still has the excitement (and great promotions) of a site that is just launching. The main live casino site is very active and growing. In addition, TitanBet realises that mobile is where the biggest growth is likely to be in the next few years. As such, the mobile-only side offers dozens of game choices and an easy-to navigate platform as well.
Unibet Live Casino - For serious online gamers, Unibet Live Casino offers all the bells and whistles chances are you already have an idea of what you’re looking for by the time you load a site into your computer’s browser. Sites can offer all of the bells and whistles that they want, but if they don’t have the right types of games, they aren’t going to be able to find any type of success in a crowded online marketplace. Unibet Live Casino is certainly one of those online gaming platforms that you will quickly find out is more than worth your time.
BetVictor Live Dealer Casino – BetVictor Live Casino has quite the reputation. This online casino is the rebranded Victor Chandler group – named after the man who is credited as the first bookmaker to recognise just how important online gaming is. Those are some big shoes to fill, and I think BetVictor does a pretty good job of it.
Sky Vegas Live Casino – One of the Top Live Dealer Casinos, Sky Vegas offers a wide range of live games, including Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat and Casino Hold’em. It’s said that Sky Vegas Casino started out in 2003 with only 3 games! Well it’s certainly come a long way since then, if that is the case. Sky Vegas is an online casino owned by BSkyB, so this is no fly-by-night operation – it’s definitely a place that you can trust. Interestingly it is not eCOGRA certified, but is licensed and regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. There is also a mobile casino available for anyone who prefers to game on their mobile or tablet.
Online Live Casino Games – The Top Games
- Live Blackjack works very similarly to “real life” Blackjack in most regards. Live dealer Blackjack is all about strategy, which touches on one of the most important points of live online Blackjack. Read More…
- Derived from the European games of chemin de fer and punto banco, Live Baccarat is a game of mystery to most of the betting public even though it’s a staple of American casinos. Read More…
- Live Roulette casinos are, on the surface, played very similarly to the game that you have likely been enjoying in traditional local casinos for years. Read More…
My name is Connor Reeves, and I’ve been a fan of gaming for much of my adult life. I’ve experienced first-hand the sense of excitement that the best online and offline casinos have to offer. This is especially true when it comes to the types of live casino dealers that are cropping up online in greater numbers with each passing day. My goal is to help you identify what makes a site worth your time, where you’ll have the most fun, and which places you should avoid at all costs. We hope to provide you with the best and most reliable live casinos available to players across the country.
Advantages of a Live Dealer Game
So what are the advantages of Live Dealer games? There are a few advantages when it comes to online gambling with a Live Dealer and one of them is that the dealer is using actual cards or a roulette wheel for example. Many players out there feel more comfortable with this, rather than the RNG that your normal online casino games will use. While the RNG program might be designed to be as fair as possible, many players feel like there is nothing quite like the real thing. Live Dealer games allow them to enjoy the real thing from the comfort of their own home.
In addition to this, having a live Dealer adds another aspect that is completely missing from Online Casinos, the social aspect. While the privacy aforded to us by online casinos is great, sometimes a little social interaction wouldn’t be so bad. Live Dealer casinos allow you to have the best of both worlds and interact with the dealer if you choose so. Some Live Dealer games will also include other players, so you’ll be able to chat with each other while playing.
Any Live Casino Disadvantages?
There are indeed some things about Live Dealers that can be seen as disadvantages. The biggest one is the speed of gameplay. It will be significantly slower, due to the dealer actually having to deal cards for example. There will also no option to speed up gameplay, but some players will enjoy the pace that more closely mirrors a land-based casino.
Finally, it will require a better internet connection than using the regular online casino games. This is due to the fact that the game will have to stream a video of the dealer in real time to your computer. For most people, this shouldn’t be too much of an issue, but if you’re living in an area that has poor internet infrastructure, you may have to keep it in mind.
Guaranteed Live Online Casino Gaming Satisfaction
As a gaming aficionado, I’m proud to be able to say that I’ve enjoyed some of the best live dealer casinos that the Internet has to offer. I’ve also unfortunately been subjected to the pitfalls that can happen when it comes to these types of services. I’ve created Casino UK, along with my dedicated and passionate editorial team, for one reason: to share that love of gaming far and wide. By visiting the sites on this list, I hope to help you and every other gaming lover out there skip those downsides altogether and cut right to the best live-dealer casinos that are available in the UK today.