There are many different ways that an online or mobile casino will offer new players a welcome bonus. One of the most popular – with players at least – is a ‘no deposit’ bonus.
With a no deposit bonus players do not have to make a deposit in order to receive an amount of bonus cash. Once they have completed their registration, the bonus money is theirs. Sometimes registering a credit or debit card is also a necessity.This ‘free money’ is not exactly free – you cannot withdraw it, for a start. There are also two types of no deposit bonuses:
- Cashable no deposit bonus: This bonus allows the player to collect the Bonus money they were awarded as well as their winnings when they withdraw.
- Non-cashable no-deposit bonus: This is not a redeemable bonus and will be deducted from the player’s winning total during withdrawal processing.
In order to withdraw winnings derived from a no deposit bonus, or the bonus itself, players must meet certain wagering requirements. These requirements are sometimes known as play-through requirements.
A wagering requirement is the number of times the player must wager the amount of the bonus prior to attempting to withdraw winnings. It is imperative that the terms and conditions associated with the bonus are read and understood. When it comes to the no deposit bonus, online casinos vary concerning allowable casino games, the maximum cash out amount and the wagering requirements.
Mobile Casinos that offer No Deposit Required Bonus:
- 32 Red Mobile Casino: Sign up with 32Red Casino and the site is prepared to offer you £10 just for becoming a 32Red Casino player! You must play-through your no-deposit bonus cash fifty times before you can withdraw, and you must meet wagering requirements within seven days of completing your registration.
- Sky Vegas Mobile Casino: For new players only at the Sky Vegas Casino the sky is not the limit – £10 is! That’s how much free cash you can claim when you register an account with them. This bonus deal has nice wagering commitments too – only twenty times the bonus amount. You have thirty days to meet requirements, and note that table games only count ten percent towards wagering.
- Paddy Power Mobile Casino: Paddy Power are an online gambling company that likes to do things just a little differently than most, but their no deposit bonus offer is nicely typical. When you sign up here you have seventy-two hours to claim a €/£10 free bonus, and you only need to wager it forty times over before you can cash out.
There are plenty of no deposit bonuses available across the casino realm – you just need to know where to look. Why not enjoy some free cash and open an account at one (or more) of them?