High Limit Baccarat has always been a sophisticated Game. The number 1 world spy, James Bond 007 has always said that Baccarat is his favourite Game. Baccarat is seen in the gaming public as a highly sophisticated game, however the fact that you can play the game online at top casinos, takes away the edge and introduces more fun.
High Limit Baccarat is a fully action game that should not be missed. This version of the game features thrill, drama and nail biting tension which can be played online at any place and any time.
How to Play High Limit Baccarat
- Know which hands to bet on
- Understand how the cards are dealt
- State the point total of both sets of cards
- Understand what a “natural” win means
- Know when a players should receive a third card
- Understand the concept of the third card hand its value for the banker
- Calculate the winning hand at the end
Online High Limit Baccarat Rules
Players might think that because the title of the game has changed that the entire game also changes, however this is not the case, High Limit Baccarat is pretty much the same as normal baccarat, with the only exception being that the game is played with higher stakes.
- 8 Decks are used
- Every card is given a point value
- You can bet on the Banker, The Player or a Tie
- Initially, the Banker and the Player receive two cards
- Ace = 1
- 2-9 = pip value
- 10 and face cards = 0
|Baccarat Drawing Rules|
|Banker’s Score||Player’s Third Card|
Eight Decks in High Limit Baccarat
Below is a list of return tables. These tables will show the outcomes of the Banker, the Players and on the Tie bet made in an 8 deck High Limit Baccarat game.
Banker Bet – 8 Decks
Player Bet – 8 Decks
Tie Bet – 8 Decks
High Limit Baccarat Tips
- Once a full shoe of cards is dealt, you will notice player and banker wins are close to 50/50.
- 8 deck game: house edge on ‘player’ bet: 1.06%, house edge on ‘banker’ bet:1.24%, house edge on tie bet: 14.36%
- Single deck: house edge on ‘banker’ bet:1.29%, house edge on ‘player’ bet: 1.01%, house edge on tie bet: 15.57%
- The banker draws more cards thus the odds of the banker winning are slightly better.
- Baccarat has unlike odds depending on how many decks are used to deal the cards. The odds are as follows:
- Try to count card values each hand and adjust your bet as you feel more low cards or face cards will come out next hand.