There are numerous banking options at each and every Online Casino throughout the UK. Most common banking options include Visa and Mastercard (Debit and Credit Cards), Instadebit, eCheck, Ukash, Skrill/Moneybookers, Neteller, POLi and Paysafecard. The top options that are the easiest and most reliable include:
- Neteller: This is one of the most secure banking options; you do not need any personal information such as your address or personal details.
- PayPal: Send and receive payments easily and securely.
- Skrill: One of the biggest banking institutions, you will not be disappointed with this payment option; they payouts and deposits are quick and easy.
- Ukash: This is a prepaid form of payment, you preload money into your account before playing at the casino of your choice
Top Online Casinos Banking Options: Neteller Payments
Top Online Casinos Banking Options: Skrill Payments
Top Online Casinos Banking Options: Ukash Payments
Safety and security when banking at Online Casinos
There are always rules one should follow when not only banking at Online Casinos, but in general. We at Casino UK understand this and hence have compiled a short list of tips to follow when banking online. These include:
- Keep your information safe
- Ensure wherever you bank offers 128 bit encryption – This is a standard at all banking institutions
- If you make use of eWallets such as PayPal or Neteller, make sure the casino offers the options and make sure they are not a scam
How do you know whether a casino is a scam or not? If the Online Casinos does not carry the eCOGRA seal of approval, then it is not a casino you want to play at. eCOGRA independently audit Online Casinos to ensure that they offer fair gameplay, top customer service, prompt payouts and safe banking, responsible gaming and that they are licenced to trade in certain countries.