Playing Live Blackjack Online
Live Blackjack works very similarly to “real life” Blackjack in most regards. When playing Blackjack at Live Dealer Casinos is all about strategy, which touches on one of the most important points of live online Blackjack: It removes the distractions that you’d normally find in a traditional casino and allows you to focus more intently than ever before whilst still being able to play as if you are in a real land based casino. Your home environment can be as quiet as you want to make it, allowing you to really focus on strategy for the best possible chance of success.
- Learn the value of the cards: Each card has a value that remains constant throughout the game. The goal is to beat the Live Blackjack Dealer and also not bust with a 22 or more. Here are their values:
- Number cards: The number is the value of the card (2-9).
- Face cards: The value of face cards is 10 (King, Queen, Jack).
- Ace: Either 1 or 11.
- Choices: The greatest advantage of online live blackjack is that the player has to act first. If a player “busts” (goes over 21), the casino immediately takes the player’s money. If the casino then “busts” on the same hand, the player still loses. The dealer is the last one to play the hand.
There are two basic options when it’s your turn at live blackjack:
- Hit: Get another card.
- Stand: Keep your current cards and do nothing.
- Double Down: You double your bet, and get only one more card.
- Split: Make two hands from one hand, if both cards are the same Tens, Jacks, Queens, and Kings are usually counted as 10 each.
- Surrender: In many live online casinos, you can choose to give up half of your bet without playing. Surrender is only desirable when the dealer is showing a 9-A, and the player has a 5-7 or 12-16.
- Start winning. In order to win, the player has to be closer to 21 than the dealer, without going over. If the player goes over, he has “busted.” If it’s a tie, it’s a “push” — neither the player nor the house wins. A Blackjack is when your starting hand is an ace and 10, or face card.
The live dealer in Blackjack will go around the players until each one decides to stand. He then plays his own hand, which determines the outcome of the game. Obviously, each hand is different.
More Than Just a Live Dealer Feature
What is unique about Live Dealer Blackjack is that it completely revolutionizes online Blackjack. Taking away all the obvious benefits (being more realistic and more fun), live video serves a major purpose. When an online casino has live Blackjack they immediately establish their legitimacy. In other words, a player can see the cards being dealt in front of them meaning the game is fair. There is sometimes room for doubt when a real number generator is used to power the Game even if third party testing is done.
Having a live online dealer in Blackjack is a major investment for online casinos and it sends a message that they are secure and are most likely not going to be fraudulent in withdrawals or other matters.
Live Blackjack is very beneficial when one looks from a strategic standpoint. Known by players for years is the fact that Blackjack is the mainstream table Game that can be beaten by playing strategically, and in the old days through card counting.
How do live dealer casinos work?
Live dealer casinos are mostly the same as normal online casinos. The games are also the same except for the extra of the live dealer benefit. A dealer will appear on the players browser screen with thanks to online streaming video. The player will be able to see the dealer manipulate the cards and produce the game’s outcomes.
The great feature of live casinos is that you can directly interact with your dealer, e.g. interact directly with the Blackjack live dealer. Multiplayer online live dealer casinos also exist, allowing you to join other junkies on your live dealer adventure.
Best Live Delaer Casinos
Play Live Blackjack Online for Free
Some of the top online casinos will give you the opportunity to test run their games before playing for real money. However, it is rare that you will be able to play at a live casino without laying for real money. This is why you need to look out for casinos who offer you a live blackjack no deposit bonus.